Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wikipedia And Skamper Pop-up How Do You Tell Wikipedia You Own The Copyright To An Article On Another Website?

How do you tell Wikipedia you own the copyright to an article on another website? - wikipedia and skamper pop-up

I have a website. I wrote and published an article on my website some years ago. Now I would like this item do not belong in Wikipedia (which is a topic covered in Wikipedia, and it would be) a welcome addition. I know that Wikipedia requires the removal of deposited items, but I felt that I wrote the article was in order. To copy and paste my article on the website Wikipedia. It removes quickly to show that publishing can copy and paste elements to Web pages in Wikipedia. However, I find no place to say, Look, who wrote and owns the copyright to the original article, or even the website itself has been copied "from. Where can I do that? Can I do this or do I have to rewrite the whole article? Should I delete the article on my site?Probably not, because it is high ranking search engine brings in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment