Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Doctor Said You Self Diagnosed Hi, My Doctor Diagnosed Me With A Ganglion Cyst - Do You Know How I Can Stop The Pain [except Pain Killers]?

Hi, my doctor diagnosed me with a ganglion cyst - do you know how I can stop the pain [except pain killers]? - my doctor said you self diagnosed

So the question is very clear. My doctor told me that the old method of entry with the Bible - but I will not definintly. He said if it's still there in a month, must be surgically removed, but she told me that yesterday, and pain at the time is intolerable that the tendons of the hand fighting only starts to use, and c is the horrible. Who knows how I can handle it, plus paracetamol? Replace prevent the wrist in a fixed position that it repeats itself? Any help much appreciated, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. To quickly an encyclopedia, dictionary or a book with other large and connected with someone from holding a good, hard blow. My mother was one of those 20 years, and the doctor struck his hand emerged with one of his books and never again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strokes will not help. Ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil) often works better than Tylenol for discomfort when taken regularly, as shown in the table. I was one of them and hit him with the flat of a butter knife. Do not work the first time I had to wait 2 weeks to heal, the courage that I had to do it again, but the 2nd Attempt was to break the capsule around the cyst and was healed and went. For me, a little pain is far superior to surgery with all its risks. And the healing time was much faster and the pain was much less than we were with the operation, he is a period of 4 weeks after recovery. The choice is yours. And if you is not dependent on a Bible-drive, not hard enough to break the capsule of the cyst.

    ReplyDelete