Monday, February 15, 2010

Does Facebook Have A Login History Facebook Freezes With Internet Explorer (started 2/5/09)?

Facebook freezes with Internet Explorer (started 2/5/09)? - does facebook have a login history

I'm still having problems with freezing Facebook as of today (2/18/09).

Most of the time, the connection (input, perhaps 1 to 10, when it comes to) and then it freezes when I go to the tab FB. It all began in 2/5/09...when I'll give you a username and password download page, you know what it is called "redirected".

Several emails sent to an upgrade for them in this setting info@facebook.com. Tried emptying the cache, temporary files from IE (Tools ->. Internet Options -> Delete Files), cookies, clearing history, run Norton scan (no probs / no results), restart the computer and all these methods do not solve the problem. I'm using IE6. Note that the possibility of 1 in 10, which depends not connect successfully connected to the side when I switch from one tab toUp to another tab on Facebook.

I hope that all of the opinion that Facebook sends an email to ASAP (info@facebook.com) B / C more than the report provides the fastest path to the revision (I had heard say that Facebook av maybe something changed on the servers of Facebook's over 2 / 5 / 09 to explain why this problem could be started at this time). Switch to Firefox, just use Facebook is not acceptable.

More details
Addendum: Others have reported, is that with either IE6 or IE7, that gives the problems described above, always / about 2/5/09. Read this in Microsoft Community Board and answers at Yahoo.

Everyone experiences these problems either IE6 and IE7, please send email include info@facebook.com soon as possible, and the emGarlic version of Internet Explorer you are using and where is the problem, as described above, to be specified. Facebook Support (INFO@FACEBOOK.COM) must know as soon as possible.

If you have these problems as quickly as possible to help send an e-mail INFO@FACEBOOK.COM Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. €duardo Del Roic€February 15, 2010 at 11:11 AM

    It is a known age. Try it with Firefox, as it solves the problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Works well with Firefox, but thanks to God.
    Sending a complaint to FB's happening now, what about a week for me. I thought it was just my connection / PC at first, but they have 4 other teams since then (with Internet Explorer) and now I know that's not me alone.
    What's more boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a problem with Norton 360 or Norton Internet Security 2009 could, I found myself switching off Norton in msconfig and reboot, I get back and forth, at least 10 times, and on the back via msconfig and reboot. It freezes again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. takes after me lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had this problem with Internet Explorer version 6 I found that going to be www.facebook.com www.facebook.com / home.asp shows no freezing. When I go to depends on the favorites page (www.facebook.com / home.asp). I hope that helps. Otherwise, if you're using Firefox, also works.

    I still have to www.facebook.com. When I try it always comes back to www.facebook.com / home.asp not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this last 2-3 weeks. I even took my laptop in a computer company to clean it. Here are two things that I've finally solved the problem:
    1) I bought RegCure. I could not believe what my computer is "clean" compared to other registry cleaners, I have purchased. Who solved the problem, a bit of Facebook, but ends up being temporary.
    2) The review came when I bought on 2/19/09 (in fact, again, because I do not think I needed it!) Software PCTools pcdoctor mentioned. We have 24 entries for the so-called Backdoor.Hackdoor. Norton Antivirus seems never to be found on this malware / adware issues, but pcdoctor found.

    Note ... When I access Facebook, I noticed in the lower left corner of IE there was a "f"unny site looking for things, the words that he makes me suspect that something was going on. Now that I even mean it does not happen.

    Pcdoctor cleaned and then asked me to restart and rescan backdoor.hackdoor, since he was a high risk.

    After what happened was, I went back with RegCure.

    Today, Facebook is working well. I have access to move from page to page. Frankly, I think the question is backdoor.hackdoor. It's something I probably picked up Facebook. E-mail info@facebook.com was unnecessary. I reset my password about 20 times, cleaned my cache / temp files and all the other things they do to you. So ... This worked for me. What do you buy something, but for $ 29 in pctools.comI have my senses back!

    ReplyDelete