Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Weight Loss Tracker Best Free Online Weight Loss Tracker?

Best free online weight loss tracker? - best weight loss tracker

Maybe I ask too much, but I was shaken by powerful web interface.

Does anyone know a simple site, clean, which will help me track my weight loss and burn calories without excessive diet and exercise strategies? I know what I will do exercises and how to eat well. I just want to lose 20 pounds. All I want is something like a notepad that you can work more demanding online access at home, and stay on track with my goals.

Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. If your fitday.com known not only enables you to lose weight and body size, if you wish, you can write what you ate for the day when you and tell you how many calories you ate to pursue. It's free and large, at least, a review of the site.

    ReplyDelete