Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Virgin Phone Line Installation BT Or Virgin Media For Phone Line And Broadband?

BT or Virgin Media for phone line and broadband? - virgin phone line installation

I've always found with Virgin Media (formerly NTL), until they are leased, and can not change the connection type.

Finally I have my place and have to decide which company to go with. My intuition is BT, because after my first contract, then runs in a position to use, in terms of the company of your choice (except, of course, Virgin Media), while Virgin Media, I have to continue to use them and only them. However, Virgin Media have offered to refund my money effeively final statement, the installation of free will, while BT's installation will cost about 120 pounds. In addition to being cheaper with Virgin Media.

So, what do you suggest? Virgin Media are sorry the best companies around, or go to somewhere got lost when I am withagain?

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have to BT broadband and home phone, but I'm in a cabled area.

    If I had the choice to choose Virgin, which is less for what you are expensive.
    I have a parent who has a very fast broadband, telephone and television for the entire package valued at around EUR 30 per month.

    In addition, Virgin upgrading their broadband network of fiber-will mean that your connection speed to servers on Virgin as soon as it is always possible (light).

    I do not see the installation of fiber optic BT for a few years.

    Hope that helps

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is the price of leased lines from BT's almost like the VM charges for telephone, TV and broadband. As an existing customer you can 3 for $ 20 per month. If you have a problem or an increased contribution from the ring and said he plans to leave most likely you will receive 3 months 1 / 2 price or even thrown a phone Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virgin is a pretty nifty. I wish I could get a line rental from Virgin, but I refused because of my position, I think ... "It's a cabled area, so I decided to go with Tiscali, but they say I activate my BT line? Say BT and I have to pay € 10 + per month to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your BT phone line and use your O2 broadband? O2 Broadband starts from € 7.50 per month and is at this price?

    ReplyDelete