Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Facts About Inner Lip Tattoos How About This For A Job Tattoo Policy ?

How about this for a job tattoo policy ? - facts about inner lip tattoos

I'm working on my ex now for about a year and a half. Until Thursday, no visible tattoos, but that changed when I saw a piece done by my inner forearm above.

Well, I have never checked with the administrators, whether it is OK, but I thought it was because of the fact that 2 of my co-workers 100% accurate work, which was clearly visible ink, and n 'are never a secret. One child had a tattoo on the wrist and the side of the neck (not behind the ear or the other, on the opposite side of the neck) and another girl her daughter's name at the top of your forearms.

I shot myself and the company has shown me that the written policy, explained why.

The company policy was that does not allow people who have visible tattoos or piercings OT1 in the ear. Women were allowed to have tattoos and piercings so visible, such as 3-neck, 1 nostril, and 1 lip seals also allowed.

Truly, with the owner of this gender bias in the regulation of tattoo and his answer was probably the most sexist thing I personally never heard of an entrepreneur.

His logic was that women are not "professionals", regardless of their appearance, there is no reason to have rules to make it look more professional. Men, but said, are "true professionals" (his words appear) and the need to.

Wow, just wow, what do you think the political logic?

No comments:

Post a Comment