Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hunting As A Felon Im A Felon.i Was Charged When I Was 17 In Pa.i Wasnt Convicted Till After I Was 18.i Love Hunting.but Am Not A

Im a felon.i was charged when i was 17 in pa.i wasnt convicted till after i was 18.i love hunting.but am not a - hunting as a felon

not allowed to touch or hold firearms.now I just want serious answers.none an offender can not be bullcrap.ok.seriously.now I told my probation officer that she could return to have the property of one guns.buy, tact, etc.now my g / f mom a lawyer.she want when they want court.such like my 2nd This.she Amendment rights come under foot, said he could play in the gray zone, and thus may have come through it.now i live in pa.if I join the army and out I guns.or, it's a choice, other than it? Someone please help me.

3 comments:

  1. Stop your order. You do not want to kiss? Ok. Neither your order.

    Try not to impress someone with the fact that the mother of a friend is a lawyer too. Now when you go to jail, which is to take your g / f advising mothers time for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not bow hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I do not know what kind of lawyer he is, but was advised very badly.
    Contact the Attorney-General condemns in the state. Applying the procedure to restore their rights. The fact that it can exist as a reformatory, the matter went as he had been convicted 18 years old
    Figures .... if you like an adult convicted ... 1 ... You can not serve in the army. 2. Anyone in possession of access to, or in a place where they are stored, purchase intentions are all federal crimes can only say 10 -25 years. speechless!
    You want everything in writing in a stable condition. Judge
    Department has an ongoing program in prison, like felons, "a lot of possession. Maybe. Cruz T, and all points in all eyes. If you buy a good BOW and arrows
    PS Federal A99 +% rate of conviction in this

    ReplyDelete