Sunday, January 17, 2010

Std Medication Yeast Infection Medication And Std Testing.....??

Yeast infection medication and std testing.....?? - std medication

I Monistat 1 to 3 hours to get a yeast infection, and the next day went to the gynecologist for the examination at 3:30 pm MST. Do you think that the medications I use are affected the results of sexually transmitted diseases? I told my doctor about it and do not seem to believe, but for some reason to think otherwise .... I would be happy not worry!

2 comments:

  1. No touching, nothing. and should really trust your doctor. Why pay more, and we go with medical help if you are not willing to trust him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nurse. There is a possibility. Did you go to date a doctor? I think I should be examined after completion of treatment, and repeat / or feel sick.

    ReplyDelete