Monday, January 4, 2010

Htc Virtual Keyboard Is The HTC Fuze For AT&T Worth The Money?

Is the HTC Fuze for AT&T worth the money? - htc virtual keyboard

I'm pretty sure that I believe to get the rocket for HTC AT & T, even if it MONEYY hell of a lot ($ 300) is.

The phone is very good? I like how this keyboard Slidey. Idk but if what I need. I need to keep this new cell phone for the next three years, so I'm not a cheap phone is broken, you can buy. I am a junior in high school and now he is) the wick is a good phone for me (and my future? cuz I with 2 years in school and thought, there is fire, a smartphone that it might be useful. What do you think?

If this is not as good of a phone, what should I expect? My other options are an eternity, and / maybe / the LG Vu, but I hear the view is not very good for a phone ... and no two blades (I), even if there is a virtual QWERTY keyboard. but still. I have also heard that it was difficult to text with them

What is your opinion? I do not know much to know about this phone than the others,Provided information on the Internet, I can tell what he knows.

Also, I do not know much about data plans. Did you get a data plan for your phone? because the costs are considerable.

2 comments:

  1. oh then u say ur like me ur mod Fuze is def. owrth unit need the money, a feeling based wm Modding is endless, check the modding is complete
    www.smartphonejunkie.com

    its really depends on wut u do, I unlimited data and text for $ 25 from his account is usually $ 35, but I have to offer ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think, but AT & T Quickfire is a good phone

    ReplyDelete